Birds Eye® Southland® Yellow Turnips. A fully prepared traditional recipe. Homemade taste! Microwavable! Traditional recipe with tender yellow turnips, and brown sugar.
Yellow Turnip Puree (Rutabaga), Water, Palm Oil, Brown Sugar, Salt.
Keep frozen. Do not thaw. Cook thoroughly.
Peel up corner for cooking!
1) Vent package by pulling cover back until turnips are visible about 1-inch.
2) Microwave on high 5 minutes*, stir halfway through cooking.
3) Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving.
*Microwave ovens vary - adjust cooking times as needed to reach 160 degrees F as measured by a food thermometer taken in several spots.
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Vent package by pulling cover back until turnips are visible, about 1-inch.
2) Bake 30-35 minutes*, stir halfway through cooking.
*For food safety & quality follow these instructions carefully: keep frozen - do not thaw. Cook thoroughly to a temperature of 160 degrees F. Promptly refrigerate any leftovers.
Serving Size: 0.5 cup
Servings Per Container 3
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3 g||15%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 420 mg||18%|
|Carbohydrates 6 g||2%|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Protein 3 g|