Serving size 1 package (230 g)
Servings Per Container 1
Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6 g
|Saturated Fat 2 g
|Cholesterol 35 mg
|Sodium 620 mg
|Potassium 560 mg
|Carbohydrates 25 g
|Sugars 4 g
|Dietary Fiber 2 g
|Protein 17 g
Size/Weight: 8.13 oz
Description:Chicken breast in a marsala wine sauce with green beans and carrots
Ingredients:Water, Cooked Chicken Tenderloin (Chicken Tenderloins, Water, Seasoning [Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Spice, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Paprika], Soybean Oil, Isolated Soy Protein, Salt, Sodium Phosphates), Blanched Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice, (Water, Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Skim Milk, Mushrooms, Peas, Marsala Wine, 2% or less of Parmesan and Asiago Cheese Blend with Flavor (Parmesan Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Asiago Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Enzyme Modified Parmesan Cheese [Cultured Milk, Water, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Salt), Modified Cornstarch, Butter (Cream, Salt), Onions, Chicken Broth, Soybean Oil, Brown Sugar, Garlic Puree, Chicken Flavor (Maltodextrin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat, Chicken Broth, Yeast Extract, Sesame Oil, Canola Lecithin), Mushroom Base (Sauteed Mushrooms, Sugar, Salt, Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, 2% or less of Potato Starch, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Mushroom Ju
Directions:Conventional oven cooking:
For food safety and quality, read and follow these cooking instructions to ensure that product reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Since ovens vary, cooking heat and times may require adjusting.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Do not exceed 350 degrees F. Remove tray from box. Cut film cover to vent.
2. Place tray on a baking sheet on center rack in oven. Cook 30 minutes.
3. Carefully remove baking sheet with tray from oven and let stand on baking sheet 1-2 minutes. Carefully remove cover & enjoy
Microwave oven cooking:
For food safety and quality, read and follow these cooking instructions to ensure that product reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need to be adjusted.
1. Remove tray from box. Cut film cover to vent.
2. Cook on high 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
3. Let stand in microwave 1-2 minutes.Carefully remove tray from microwave. Carefully remove cover & enjoy!
Do not p
> Add to My List