Serving size 1 package (226g)
Servings Per Container 1
Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7 g
|Saturated Fat 3 g
|Cholesterol 15 mg
|Sodium 600 mg
|Potassium 270 mg
|Carbohydrates 54 g
|Sugars 6 g
|Dietary Fiber 3 g
|Protein 12 g
Size/Weight: 9.25 oz
Description:Tender pasta with a creamy cheese sauce
Ingredients: Blanched Fettuccini (Water, Semolina, Wheat Gluten), Skim Milk, Water, 2% or less of Cream, Soybean Oil, Parmesan Cheese Parmesan Cheese Paste (Granular and Parmesan Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid), Modified Cornstarch, Enzyme Modified Parmesan Cheese Paste (Parmesan Cheese [Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Whey Protein Concentrate [from Milk], Reduced Fat Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate, Enzymes, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Salt, Bleached Wheat Flour, Rice Starch, Romano Cheese Product ([Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Lactic Acid), Yeast Extract, Butterfat, Spices, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Seasoning (Wheat Starch, Extracts of Annatto and Turmeric Color, Natural Flavor), Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate.
Directions:Cook thoroughly. Keep frozen.
Microwave oven cooking: for food safety and quality, read and follow these cooking instructions to ensure that product reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need to be adjusted.
1. Remove tray from box. Cut film cover to vent.
2. Cook on high 3 minutes. Remove cover, stir and re-cover.
3. Continue cooking on high 1 minute and 30 seconds.
4. Let stand in microwave 1-2 minutes. Carefully remove tray from microwave. Carefully remove cover & enjoy!
Do not prepare in toaster oven. A reheated plastic tray can warp or melt... Reheating of tray is not recommended. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Conventional oven cooking:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Do not exceed 350 degrees F. Remove tray from box. Cut film cover to vent.
2. Place tray on a baking sheet on center rack in oven. Cook 25 minutes. Remove cover, stir and re-cover. Continue cooking 10 minutes.
3. Carefully remove baking sheet w
> Add to My List